Tags

, , , , , , , ,

Such a funny interview with the legendary Brian from Hope FM.

The man is a genius. I don’t know how he does it, but I don’t stop laughing from the moment I’m in his company.

To be fair the interview was 80% giggling and the other 20% trying to talk.

Anyway as always hilarious.

Nice one Brian, Bonkers!!!

“I’m here with ‘Cat’ because that’s her ‘pet name’

He loves that statement!

Catti x

20120928-083847.jpg

20120928-083859.jpg

20120928-083913.jpg

Advertisements